44 Series 4400P
44 Series 4400P is the tough, agile professional vacuum cleaner able to provide perfect removal of large amounts of solid, coarse and liquid dirt. It is a particularly ideal aid for artisans, including for building contractors, car repair and body workshops and car-washes, and also in industrial locations. With power of 3300W, a vacuum of 22.1 KpA and air suction of 141.7 l/s, it removes the toughest dirt easily and at high speed.
This professional vacuum cleaner contains a two-stage motor unit comprising 3 independent motors which can be operated manually by means of 3 separate switches in the top of the lid. This gives the user the choice of operating the vacuum cleaner with 1, 2 or 3 motors depending on the level of dirt.
The tank is in tough and sturdy plastic material for greater strength and has capacity of 77 litres. The quick connection/release hinges facilitate lid removal and thus tank emptying. When sucking in liquids, the float switch in the motor compartment indicates when the maximum level of liquid has been taken in and the tank therefore has to be emptied. This is particularly easy as the vacuum cleaner’s tank tips up; the user just takes hold of the handle in the front and tilts it as required.
The 44 Series 4400P has a very efficient dual filter system comprising: a sponge filter, which must always be used when sucking in liquids and which protects the motor from water and splashes; and a polyester cone filter for use when sucking in solid dirt, which protects the motor from fine particles. Solid dirt is deposited on the bottom of the tank, which must be emptied when full to capacity. Both filters are washable and can be reused once they are perfectly dry.
Thanks to its stainless steel handle with ergonomic grip and 4 wheels (2 with rubber tread and 2 stable castors) the 4400P compact professional vacuum cleaner is agile and easy to move around. What’s more, after use the accessories provided can be conveniently stowed in the built-in accessories holder.
Included in the pack:
- Brush body, fitted with the insert for solids or the one for liquids with silicone bristles, depending on the dirt to be removed;
- Round brush with bristles suitable for the most delicate surfaces and for upholstery. It is ideal for cleaning worktops and the insides of cars (boots, seats, mats);
- Crevice nozzle for getting into the most difficult corners;
- Flexible, kink-resistant suction hose5 m long with end fittings for quick connection to the vacuum cleaner and nozzles;
- Curved steel tube (diameter 40 mm) and straight steel tube (diameter 36 mm) for reaching even the tightest corners and most distant points and sucking in even coarse dirt, broken glass and crockery, gravel and rubber or plastic scraps
|Max power consumption (W)||3300|
|Tank capacity (l)||77|
|Accessories diameter (mm)||40|
|Inlet air (l/s)||141.7|
|Vacuum pressure (KpA)||22.1|
|Loudness dB (A)||68|
|Power tool socket||no|
|Net weight (kg)||27|
|Unit size (mm) LxWxH||600x600x1100|
|Gross weight (Kg)||29|
|Packaging size (mm) LxWxH||590x615x1060|
|20 feet container qty||54|
|40 feet container qty||120|
Browse all the accessories included in the pack and designed to enhance every machine’s performance.