10 Series 1001
AR Blue Clean 10 Series 1001 is the compact, lightweight Italian-made cold water high pressure washer ideal for semi-professional use and for DIY experts who demand the best.
With a water flow rate of 500 l/h, a pressure of 150 bar (adjustable using the pressure regulator provided) and power of 2.5 kW, it is capable of rapid in-depth removal of stubborn dirt over large areas, in lengthy working sessions.
Ideal for professional uses such as in construction and farming, as well as for tradesmen like house-painters and gardeners.
The heart of the 1001 high pressure washer is the motor and pump unit, built in Italy from choice quality, durable materials. It comprises a triplex pump with ceramic plungers and connecting rod system and brass head, and a single-phase induction electric motor with overload cutout.
The pump is mounted on a sturdy coated steel trolley for portability. Agility is provided by the handle with ergonomic grip and the large rubber wheels able to cope easily with gravel, soil and sand.
1001 is designed to provide the user with an outstanding level of convenience:
- the accessories holder mounted on the handle provides stowage for the lance and wash nozzles where they are always to hand;
- the detergent tank with capacity of 3 litres and calibrated dispensing is incorporated in the machine. The detergent system is automatically primed when the nozzle is used at low pressure;
- pressure is adjustable using the knob provided and constantly displayed on the pressure gauge;
- the water inlet with inspectable filter is on the front of the machine, conveniently located for connection of the garden hose.
- this model is especially easy to maintain thanks to easy access to the motor and pump unit and the oil tank with level checking sight glass.
The 10 Series 1001 has a full professional outfit of accessories ideal for continuous, heavy-duty uses: high pressure trigger gun with steel interior and brass threaded fitting; corrosion-resistant steel lance extension without nozzle, for connection of one of the 5 interchangeable nozzles that allow the water jet to be varied to requirements; reinforced high pressure hose 10 m long, particularly tough and hard-wearing, able to withstand use even on harsh terrain without damage.
The Total Stop System comprises a regulating valve built into the pump head which switches off the high pressure washer automatically when the gun trigger is released; this saves electricity and increases the machine’s lifetime by reducing wear.
If a mains water connection is not possible, this professional high pressure washer also has a self-priming function.
Total Stop System
|Max pressure (bar)
|Max flow rate (l/h)
|Absorbed power (kW)
|Revolutions / min (rpm)
|Max inlet water temperature (°C)
|Net weight (kg)
|Unit size (mm) LxWxH
|Gross weight (Kg)
|Packaging size (mm) LxWxH
|20 feet container qty
|40 feet container qty
Triplex pump with tempered stainless steel ceramic coated pistons and connecting rod system with aluminum pump head
Automatic by-pass valve with pump head pressure discharge
Single-phase induction motor with thermal protection
Remote control for total shut-down of high pressure washer
Inlet water suction from tank by self priming function
Browse all the accessories included in the pack and designed to enhance every machine’s performance.